What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. They help us to remember your preferences and improve your user experience.
You can manage your cookie preferences in your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all of the features of our website.
For more information about cookies and how to control them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How is my information used, stored and processed?
We may use your information:
– to improve your user experience;
– to track which pages you visit most often and whether you receive error messages from certain webpages;
– to help us understand more about how our website is used and tailor the content and advertising we show you;
– for market research purposes; or
– for any other purpose that you have consented to.
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your information by law or to protect the rights, property or safety of TCom Services, our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.